Friday, August 29, 2008

Home Builder Calling

I am getting calls now, that just a few short years ago, I would have told you I would never receive.

Builders are calling, developers are calling, and they are looking for money. These builders and developers just a couple of years ago would not talk with me. They would not take my calls. They did not need our money. However, times change, and it has changed greatly.

Builders cannot find money to build spec homes. Developers are wanted to sell home sites so they are trying to help. Developers are calling to see if we still loan on spec homes. These developers are willing to helping in the financing, putting their money and credit on the line.

What does this all mean? I believe this will seriously limit new construction and help eliminate the excess home inventory that exist today. It means that the real estate market will improve as home inventories decline.

Keep a positive outlook we are working our way out of the housing and mortgage crisis.

No comments: